two words is a full-service digital agency that provides businesses from a variety of industries with a holistic approach. two words specializes in offering a full spectrum of web and mobile services at extremely competitive prices. two words has in-house website design and development capabilities as well as provides hosting and server support for all of our client’s sites. Our clients also take advantage of our ancillary online services including: SEO Optimization Consulting, Brand Analysis, Google AdWords Campaigns, Social Media Marketing and Email Marketing among others.
About this Role:
The web development intern will work closely with our senior developers to build high quality websites for our clients. The role requires someone who is very innovative and willing to provide input to the overall design and functionality of a website. Critical thinking is a must! The right candidate needs to be passionate and driven with a willingness to learn new skills.
- Development of dynamic and mobile responsive websites
- Implement WordPress CMS
- Developing PHP WordPress templates
- Updating existing WordPress sites
- 1-2 years of educational or professional experience in a web development capacity
- Proficient is HTML5 and basic CSS3
- Experience with at least one programming language.
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and strong time management and problem solving capabilities
- Proven debugging and troubleshooting skills
- An eagerness to learn
Would be Nice:
- Knowledge of CSS Preprocessor experience (SASS, LESS, etc.)
- Knowledge or experience with task runners (Gulp, Grunt, etc.)
- jQuery, Backbone, Angular, Closure, React, NodeJS